I love poems, and have been writing them from when I was seven or six (I think). If you put me in a room with just my paper and pencil, a bed, some food and water, I could come out of that room in a hour with a poem of, say, two or three hundred words. Here are my tips for writing fabulous poetry: 🌺💖 -Go on swings, say, or ride a horse, for the feeling of speed, flight, or basically the experience of it. For slow motion, you could watch a snail, a video in slow motion, or something like it. -Choose your experiences, somehow put them into a poem. Here's an example: Running For the flight I fight Against the wind My heart Had only a start At it's beat Before I started my feet -If you're stuck with rhyming, make a list of words according to your subject. Then, rhyme the words in the list, so you have pairs. If you can't find matches for some words, introduce new words in the list with thinking how you will use the new words in your poem, otherwise you ...
Aaaaand I'm back with another DIY post...this one doesn't have pictures but it is pretty straightforward. This is DIY lip balm and it is soooooo easy! It literally requires two ingredients for the lip balm itself. It is so cute as well and really tasty. You can make strawberry lip balm, almond lip balm, chocolate lip balm, pineapple lip balm...it just depends on what you have. You can also make flower ones, but I'll go into that in a minute. So, what you will need is: 🌈Petroleum jelly; some people call it Vaseline 🌈Any essence; vanilla, strawberry, chocolate...the possibilities are endless! 🌈A sort of small container to keep you lip balm in 🌈Toothpick 🌈Spoon So, first you want to scoop some Vaseline in your container until it's full. Take your flavouring and add a few drops of it in the Vaseline; and then stir it with a toothpick or skewer; it depends on the amount of lip balm. When it is fully mixed in, smooth out the lip balm with the back of your sp...
It's easy to be forgotten Some people come and some people go Life is moving to and fro Rocking gently like a boat You might just be forgotten Drifting from people's memories It's quite easy to be forgotten There's no way you can stop this happening It's a part of something called life Memories just fade away You can't blame them; they don't have amnesia Pieces of seashell float away on the waves Like broken memories drifting away Forgotten --- XD this so random XD XD idk why i wrote this LOL XD XD XD omg im on a roll now xD xD XDDDDDDD #randomtears #silliness #sentimentalwhenyoufeelloopy SENTIMENTAL WHEN YOURE FEELING LOOPY
Comments
Post a Comment
if you're going to comment, do! I love comments! make sure it isn't anything rude please <3