Endling: The First - book review

 Oh, look, Gambler's not purple after all. Lol, if you're a newcomer to my blog and this is the first post you see, don't worry, I'm not crazy. *maniac smile* I'm book-crazy. Anyway, The First continues the trail that The Last left off, starting with our five main characters on their sort-of-road-trip. I say road trip because that's the only way I can describe this.



The First is just as good as its predecessor. We finally get some big, epic revelations *dramatic music builds up*, a dIsCoVeRy, and explanations to things that I had thought plot holes in the first book.

Khara finally gets some backstory (EEEEEEEEEEE YAY AND IT IS SOME REAL AWESOME BACKSTORY TRUST ME) and I finally receive the reason why Renzo has joined them. For some reason I burst into hysterical laughter when I realized why, and my brother was just staring at me like o.O

Tobble is still as cute as ever, but like Gambler says, he asks some big questions that need to be answered. Those questions are certainly thought-provoking (eg. "Is war necessary for peace?" and "What is the best choice in a world of bad choices?") That is one very wise eight-year-old.

Byx gets actual character development, so that is pretty awesome. Her thoughts are also very interesting to listen to. The fact that she is part of an endangered - or almost-extinct - species makes her perspective on the world interesting. Her aforementioned development is awesome as said before, and is very well written.

The Only isn't released yet. March is soooooo faaaaaaaar awaaaaaaay!

Comments

  1. I love the way you described it and and the choice of words you and the author used ang oh my godness all the "qoutes" simply marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIHAM I SAW THE COVER THE BOOK IS COMING IN MARCH THE ONLY I-

      Delete

Post a Comment

if you're going to comment, do! I love comments! make sure it isn't anything rude please <3

Popular posts from this blog

Ember Falls - book review

Frozen 2 - movie review

Serafina and the Twisted Staff - book review